Dolseok and I love to find new things to do in Korea. This is our date&travel-log. Hope this serves as a helpful guide to those staying or traveling in Korea as well.

5/26/2010

Woopo Wetland - the largest wetland in Korea

This is the image that haunted me for months. I have never been to a wetland and this image of a fisherman and a birdy in the foggy wetland in the start of a day was just a picturesque scene.
I finally made a trip down south to Changnyeong to visit this Woopo wetland just near Daegu.



This was what was waiting for me.














I did see two birds. But it was raining hard the whole time and the fog and the fishermen were no where to be spotted.




THIS IS IT for me and my adventures.... well, at least until my summer vacation trip Shanghai in August.
If this common scenic place can be famous in Korea, perhaps Korea does not have any tourism material after all. Maybe I should give up my mission of luring tourists to Korea.

No comments: